Planet Four Talk

Frustration

• p.titchin by p.titchin

I have given up for this morning, as there just seem to be too many 'glitches' with the marking tools, and I feel that my resulting efforts at classifying are so poor and inaccurate. If anything, the problems are multiplying, rather than resolving. Hey-ho. lackaday! 😦 ~pete

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to p.titchin's comment.

Sorry to hear about your frustrations, Pete. Are these glitches occurring in multiple browsers? Can you list them for us?

Failing that, do you at least have another Zooniverse project to work on? I saw elsewhere that you were interested in coming to ZooCon... hope that hasn't changed! 😃

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to DZM's comment.

Hi, yes, not browser influenced, mostly the marking tool doesnt mark! and even on occasion not only doesnt mark, but previous marks disappear. I think Wassock tells of similar in the previous thread to this. I still mostly do the normal P4 site, which is working perfectly. ( then if I need a holiday from mars- there is 'asteroid zoo', 'seti', and Higs hunting' and for light relief- science gossip. ) S0 much zooniverse, so little time 😃 pete

Posted

• sprinklebum by sprinklebum scientist

Hi Pete

Again sorry for the issues - can you be more specific with what is actually and which interface etc.?

Thanks

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to p.titchin's comment.

Yes, what do you mean by "the normal P4 site is working perfectly?" So what isn't? 😃

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

The "craters" subsite, which I think is seriously 'glitched'. ~ 'normally placid and willing to try '~Pete

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to p.titchin's comment.

Hey Pete,

I'm sorry the craters site is giving so much trouble. Thanks for trying it out, and thanks for sticking with the main site as well. We appreciate it.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted