Planet Four Talk

HiRise site

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Have not been able to connect with HiRise for several days now. Is there a problem? All else on P4 appears to be working well. ~pete

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Hi Pete. It's working for me today. It did seem a bit slow to load, but where I am slow is normal so that doesn't really tell us anything. 😃

Has it improved for you today? If not, after the usual cleanup, cleanout, refresh, restart palarva, maybe post on the Help board so the techies can check it out.

Hope all is well with you. May your boat always stay dry and your beer glass always stay wet. 😉

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to Kitharode's comment.

Thanks Kith yes it works today though very slow to load. This has been an off and on problem for a week or so, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. All I can diagnose is that it is their site not me. About to start 'boating'after a couple of months of relatives and friends crossing the bar'. Just the tax return to do before sailing! Hoping for 'fair winds and following seas' before I join them!!!, and when ashore will do my best to hunt down that elusive perfect pint!!! 😃 . Hope all is well on those moors. ~pete.

Posted