Planet Four Talk

Long time contributor and Twitch streamer saying hello and asking for assistance

• kodemunkey by kodemunkey

Hi there, i'm Kodemunkey. I've made 2000+ classifications across several projects, including Moon Zoo, where i added 13 pages of finds to a forum project which was being run by Professor Tony Cook and earned me a research credit in the paper i helped research. I'm currently the top contributor to the Label Mars project and I've helped make some interesting discoveries on Shakespeare's World too.

Recently i've hit upon the idea of streaming Zooniverse project classifications on Twitch. I ran a test stream for Shakespeare's World last night which seemed to go well and I had one participant asking when i'll be doing more. I first gained permission from the Shakespeare's World team and my hope is that I can get permission from your project as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to kodemunkey's comment.

Hi,

That's fine by me. If there's a recorded version, feel free to share that afterwards.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted