Planet Four Talk

Hello To All My Fellow Citizen Scientists Around The World

• mkchrc14 by mkchrc14

Looking forward to taking part in this project. There was a time when scientists refused to think it possible that rocks can fall from the sky (even after witnesses came forward but never believed them because they were not "educated scientists" ). Here we are now exploring the surface of Mars, studying black holes ,looking for other planets, etc. What I find inspiring is that people the world over are taking part in these projects donating their most valuable asset and that is their time. I am glad to do the same.

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator

Welcome aboard, hope you find this a good place to spend a little time. Dont be shy of asking questions, best tip for starters is that modt of the time the sun is lower right in the images which makes holes look like hills.

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator in response to mkchrc14's comment.

Welcome to Planet Four. Hope to see you around the discussion boards some time. Thanks for helping out. Cheers, Kith.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Spotted you over at one of the other projects, too, @mkchrc14 ... welcome to the Zooniverse! Hope to see you around Talk as often as possible. Let us know if you have any questions whatsoever; we're here to help.

Happy classifying!!

Posted