Planet Four Talk

Talking about Planet Four tonight

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Hi,

I wanted to let you all know that tonight in Provo, Utah I'll be giving a public talk about Planet Four and Planet Four: Terrains. I'm really thrilled to be talking about Planet Four and our journey as part of the American Astronomical Society's Division of Planetary Sciences meeting. More details can be found here.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

Hi,

It's a long way to fly from Hawaii to Utah.. Then again, Hawaii is in the middle of the (North) Pacific Ocean and everywhere is far away.
    Congrats and all the best!

Cheers,

Pete

Posted

Hi,

I recorded a practice run through of my talk The video can be found on the blog.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to mschwamb's comment.

Hi,

We also had last week a poster in the Division for Planetary Sciences poster session on Planet Four. More details can be found here

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

Nicely designed poster characterizing the elements investigated (classified) in this project!

Posted

Hiya,

The live version of the talk was also recorded and now online. You can find it here, and see how different it was from my practice versions...

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted