Planet Four Talk

Anyone else see Meg on TV?

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

BBC's Horizon: Travellers Guide To Mars. Some fabulous images and a few snippets of new (to me) information. Meg featured in the South Pole section.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Kitharode's comment.

Hi,

I heard rumors that aired on BBC. It was definitely an interesting to film that, especially at 14,000 ft. I haven't seen it, so I don't know what parts got aired. Hopefully I got most of the content correct. I hope the episode was fun to watch.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

I missed this!! I'll have another look on BBC4, many of the documentaries are repeated so hopefully I'll get to see Meg.

Thanks for posting this,

Cheers,

Pete

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to pete-j's comment.

Hi,

Apparently it's also on on youtube now. I caught a glimpse of myself, but I didn't watch more than a few seconds. I think it's the whole episode.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

Hi,

It's on again over here on BBC4 - Tuesday morning on 10.10.2017 - just managed to set the machine to record this weekend (after a bumper Space weekend by the BBC), so will look out for you...

Cheers,

Pete

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

Caught the above youtube post a bit late so, I watched Horizon: Travellers Guide To Mars on TV. This time with the whole family: wife and teenage daughter, they aren’t interested in Astronomy; I could write the full story but we watched a certain part of the program more than once…

Congrats! This has given them an appreciation of the work done around Mars...

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to pete-j's comment.

Still looking.

Posted