Planet Four Talk

Human Exploration of Mars

• potential-supernova by potential-supernova

I am currently completing an EPQ that I am focussing on the human exploration of Mars and whether it is possible in this life time and if not, at all. I have been fascinated by the human exploration of Mars since I saw a talk by Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock at GCSE science live which introduced me to the idea of terraforming. Now I am basing my project on this topic and currently in the research stage so i am trying to find any sources and information that may be useful. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Hello Emma. Glad you made it here. I've put your discussion on the Featured list and I'll post anything I find that might be useful. Good luck with your project.

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Hi Emma. The P4 Reddit AMA thread is worth a visit. Lots of questions being asked about your area of interest. Meg has posted the link in her recent discussion on this board, but I've copied it here for convenience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/3dm6pv/science_ama_series_we_are_planetary_scientists/

Posted

• potential-supernova by potential-supernova in response to Kitharode's comment.

Thank you for the link, I will check it out now.

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to potential-supernova's comment.

EPQ, sounds like a quota of extra punishment. 😃 Hope the projects going well. Welcome aboard P4. Hope the materal helps ~Pete

Posted

• potential-supernova by potential-supernova in response to p.titchin's comment.

Haha, it seemed like a good project to get into, its just difficult to find scientific research on my topic! Thank you very much 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We're super happy to have you, @potential-supernova --! 😃

Posted