Planet Four Talk

Interested in being a Zooniverse beta tester?

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Are you interested in helping the Zooniverse beta test new projects? You can find out more here on how to sign up.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Only if they give free drawing tools like Planet Four ... 😃

Posted

• JellyMonster by JellyMonster

Maybe.

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to mschwamb's comment.

I tried the link, but don't think I succeeded in logging in. Doesnt seem to accept me signing in.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to p.titchin's comment.

Strange it just worked for me. What about if you're already logged-in on P4?

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to mschwamb's comment.

I was already logged on, as I went through your link, but when I clicked the relevant spot, it told me I must log on, so I did so on that page and clicked again. Nothing else happened. Maybe nothing does, but I expected some sort of signal that the sign up had worked. ~ Pete

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

The beta test button become dark green. That's the only indication it's set as far as I could tell. So if that happened, then you're signed up. If not, let me know and I'll forward your username to the Zooniverse development team so you can be included in the list.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Thanks Meg, tried the sequence again, and yes, the button turned green! Thanks again ~Pete

Posted