Planet Four Talk

Classification total so far

• rowbumby by rowbumby

3 million classifications and counting! and Iv done 1517 classification my self

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator

Impressive, maybe you need to get out more 😃 How did you get the image count?

Posted

• Ian_Mason by Ian_Mason in response to wassock's comment.

I'm unable to remember where it is Wassock, but there is a stats page that lists every single person marking, & their totals & so on, but it also shows individuals that appear to be skipping pages for whatever reason? I think saw your name in red text? (not sure what they means?)

I`m just kidding lol, but yes how did you keeps tabs rowbumby?

😃

Posted

• rowbumby by rowbumby

lol @wassock comment but how ever my son has been very ill over last 18 days so been at home loads 😉 and Ian Mason hahahaha i like the bit about the ''red text'' 😃 I go on to the zooniverse site... go to your profile page and on the left next to your name should be a box with a circle and dot (or a avatar of yr choice) click on the box and it will take you to the zooniverse page here you can change yr setting for planet four. Once signed in to zooniverse which is same password and username as here, at the top right it say's signed in as (yr name) scroll over yr name and it pop up with..

Projects You are currently participating in
    AccountSettings
    Logout

click on the projects and it will take you to all your classifications and tell you how many you have done and in what project 😉

Posted

• Chocstar by Chocstar in response to rowbumby's comment.

thanks for that didn't realise the tally was there.

Posted

• rowbumby by rowbumby in response to Chocstar's comment.

1600 wow to you and @wassock you say I need to get out more ;-0

Posted

• Chocstar by Chocstar

3.3M just crept in there overnight 😉 I've been 'slacking' this week (that's a pic of my avatar bear btw), as I have been classifying elsewhere rather than concentrating on Mars.

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Says I've done 949 on Ancient Lives (probably right) and 22393 here - Definately WRONG.

Maybe the counter is related to our 'Messages' counter which for me now stands at 3 messages, but none there...

Posted

• Chocstar by Chocstar

3,330,033 nice number classified 😉

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Kitharode's comment.

I'll let the development team know about the counter issues and inquire again about the message count issue.

Cheers,
    ~Meg

Posted

• rowbumby by rowbumby

3567 classifications done by me so far and still going 😃

Posted

• Chocstar by Chocstar

Way to go, found anything unusual lately ?

I wonder when those new season images are going to be released ?

Posted

• rowbumby by rowbumby in response to Chocstar's comment.

Hello, Chocstar. Yes came across one image the other day, I put the image up on Discussion under Science Board / The Objects as umm?? Started 7 days ago by me if you cant find it the image is APF0000cxk
    Even mschwamb - Scientist (aka Meg) says.... Definitely different from the majority of the images shown so far

Posted