Planet Four Talk

Extraterrestrial spacecraft

• theclearskiesofthemoon by theclearskiesofthemoon

Obviously, many extraterrestrial spacecraft have crash-landed on the moon. It will only be a matter of time till the first dozen or so will be discovered among these images. I thought it would be fun to post your findings of what your imagination interprets as spacecraft here.

Posted

Alien treasure also counts, it's buried under this X: enter image description here

APF000015s

Posted

• sugarwride by sugarwride

x marks the spot

Posted

• EthanHerlihyTV by EthanHerlihyTV

More of a bit of marshin dirt in a X Shape , haha !
    -ETV

Posted

Now we have a drawing of a Martian:

APF0000idw

enter image description here

The big one on the right obviously. You can se it's arm, legs and huge oval head. Don't mind the red line, it's just an image glitch.

Thanks to rowbumby who posted the image on the science board.

Posted

• tizzy7prelude by tizzy7prelude

Ive found something but dont know how to upload?

Posted

You can upload by right clicking the image and selecting copy image and then click on the photo logo(next to the 101 010) below the Leave a post here section of this topic and right click paste the link in the pop-up.

Or just post the link of the page with image (example: http://talk.planetfour.org/#/subjects/APF0000idw). But you only need to post the APF...... (example: APF0000idw).

Posted

• rowbumby by rowbumby

found more Alien treasure,x marks the spot!
    APF000012t

Posted

• Dev_Chatterjea by Dev_Chatterjea in response to theclearskiesofthemoon's comment.

There have been lost of sujestion like this like the rock that looked like a creature but it wasn't. I seems the martian athmospher can do a lot of tricks.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Those are blotches and fans which are deposits of dust and dirt. They are produced by carbon dioxide geysers on the South pole of Mars which lofts the dust on to the top of the carbon dioxide ice sheet in the summer and fall in the Southern hemisphere. We want you to mark these with the blotch and fan tool. You can learn more about what these features are here and here.
    Cheers,
    ~Meg

Posted

• AlbionStarDestroyer by AlbionStarDestroyer in response to mschwamb's comment.

Stop spoiling it Meg! I enjoy hunting through images and thinking "come on come on, where are you aliens....i want a nobe prize and a £25 book voucher to WHSmiths"

Posted