• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Hi,
    How's it going?

~Meg

Posted

• Loured26 by Loured26

Fascinating, interesting and frustrating when the tools stop working

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Loured26's comment.

we're sorry the tool has stopped worked. Can you give me some detail so I can put a bug report in to the development team
    Thanks,
    ~Meg

Posted

• Wounded_Knee by Wounded_Knee

Hi, great project, looking forward to spending many hours here.
    With regards to tool problems, I`am finding it very difficult to expand the width of the fan marker, It seems to just begin a new marker when I try and click an drag the diamond.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Wounded Knee's comment.

I had that issue too, but I've seem to got the hang of it after a day or so.
    Cheers,
    ~Meg

Posted

• martin61 by martin61

Hi all, isnt this brilliant!!!!! I am completely fascinated by it all, and by the way, I find no problem with the tools. I wish I could be involved with this for a living, cheers, Martin

Posted

• Wounded_Knee by Wounded_Knee

I started a new thread called Capt Picard ( I found a picture that looks like him ) I posted in Chat/Objects but I can only see it via my profile, should it not appear in the discussion area?. Just wondered what I`ve done wrong.

Posted

• Judith_Williamson by Judith_Williamson

I'm finding it hard to force my brain to see gullies and channels instead of white ridges!! But it probably doesn't matter as it won't make a jot of difference to my job which is nursing!

Posted