Planet Four Talk

Website error message?

• Aboveandbeyond58 by Aboveandbeyond58

Hi, I'm not sure whether this is the right board for this, please feel free to move it if it isn't.
    For the past week, I have been receiving a "Error fetching subjects. Maybe we're out!' message. I close that window, log in, but when I try to classify, the site won't show me any photos beyond the first one. I've tried logging on from different computers, but it's all the same. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!!

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Aboveandbeyond58's comment.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having problems connecting to the site. Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies? If you still continue to have problems it might be that you've seen all the available data. First try clearing your browser's cookies and then let me how you do. If that doesn't work, I'll ask the Zooniverse development team to take a look.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

Hi!

I've cleared my browser's cookies and history, but it still appears.

Thanks you for your help!!

• S:AAB (whoever gets this reference - plus my username which should help - is just an awesome human being).

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator in response to Aboveandbeyond58's comment.

Hi There. It's a couple of years since I last saw that error message. When it did appear it was because the volunteer had seen all the available images, as mentioned by Meg above.

Perhaps you should take some time off here and come back later in the year. Plenty to do on P4 Terrains and P4 Ridges. 😃

Posted

Okay then. Thanks for the help. Will do. Have a good day 😃

Posted