Planet Four Talk

Where are the images ?

• descendeur10 by descendeur10

Hi everyone and a Happy New Year.

I live in Kent UK and am a retired chartered surveyor.

I can't find any images to study either. I have installed Chrome, registered and signed in. I can view and use the tutorial (fans etc) but none of the links on the web site seem to work .

How do I get to the photos to examine and categorise??

Descendeur10

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to descendeur10's comment.

Hmm. Sorry about that. Can you get through the tutorial and see that image?
    ~Meg

Posted

• Chocstar by Chocstar

Yes I have worked through the tutorial, clicked finish and next. However the page does not always load properly so I am continually having to refresh the classifying page.

I also have to log in everytime I goto the "discuss" page and then again on the "return to classifying". How do I stay logged in ?

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to Chocstar's comment.

if the login keeps dropping out, it's a sign that your browser is forbidden to store cookies! Try to allow cookie setting for planetfour.org AND zooniverse.org

Posted

• bago9 by bago9

HELP....how do i put image into collections??

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to bago9's comment.

Once you finish the classification and you've clicked on discuss. You'll see at the top left of the image on the Talk page will be "collect" . if you click that you should be able to add an image/start a collection.
    Cheers,
    ~Meg

Posted

• bago9 by bago9 in response to mschwamb's comment.

Thankyou very much...bago9

Posted