Planet Four Talk

P4 Talk page.

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Any one else having problems loading the 'talk' page? The last couple of months there have been days when it won't load. but they seem to be getting more frequent. When it happens it is for a long time. Not sure how long as I give up after a couple of hours and don't return for a day or so.There do not seem to be any other issues with my laptop, wi=fi or any other sites. Happens whether trying to load direct to 'talk' or from 'classifying' via the 'discuss' click. The latter is the most annoying, as you cannot get back to the image in question, and you lose it, (often an unusual and interesting image!) as when click to go back a page, you get a new image to classify. Regards all, and happy 5th birthday~pete.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

It's working for me. Are you still having issues?

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Hi Pete,

Are you still having trouble?

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Hi all !! Sad news for you all!! 😃 .I'm back!! My grateful thanks to Ray who suggested I tried browsing as a 'guest' of myself! It works! Now I wonder if that could lead to solving why I can't access 'talk' as myself. ~ 'Boulder Pete.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to p.titchin's comment.

Welcome back. I hope you figure out what setting it is so you can log in as not guest.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Well done Pete (and Ray). How would we manage without you?!! Hope you can get a permanent solution.

I've got my usual winter on/off broadband routine going on at the moment, so definately in 'catch up' mode. 😃

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Thanks Meg and Kith. In the routine now of going straight on to P4 first. Not too much of a chore!! Best wishes all~pete

Posted