Planet Four Talk

Mouse over prob

• wassock by wassock moderator

Hi all back again after a (thankfully, very busy summer. Nice shiny new lap top to play with, with touch screen, running win10 and chrome. mouse overthe image in the discussion boaerds and the image is offset from the frame that pops up and it's very jerky when moving around. Does the same by mouse or touching the screen - known issue or just me?

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to wassock's comment.

Welcome back Wassock, sorry Im a 'luddite' and use the oldest tech that will work. Good luck with the "all singing dancing " stuff!! 😃 ~pete

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to wassock's comment.

Hi Wassock,

Welcome back. I hope you had a great summer.

Hmm. I just tried it and it seemed out for me on Mac Firefox. Might be internet connection maybe? Might because it's a tablet/computer that it's running the tablet version of the operating system which the site might not play as nice with. If it's annoying I can let the developers know, but I'm not sure if they'll put effort into fixing it as the focus is on maintenance on this platform as the Zooniverse transitions to their latest platform and puts work into improving that.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

Ay Oop, welcome back. Nice to know that somebody is actually doing some work, unlike us retired old souls who spend our days having a whale of a time, dossing around, doing whatever we want, or doing nothing at all. Ho hum, what a life 😉

I've had the 'jerky zoom image' thingy myself, but only occasionally, and only for my current session. Hopefully it'll settle down for you too. Cheers.

Posted