Planet Four Talk

Marking tools giving me jip now

• wassock by wassock moderator

half way throuh marking an image, mostly small bltches so one click marks, got to one that needed sizing and I couldn't grab the size handles each click just dropped a new both marker. did a couple more small ones then the whole thing crashed and I got the Chrome opps something went wrong screen and I lost it all. Next image only had 2 blotches but un able to size the tools.

Still on XP and chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m.

BTW for a while now when I click through to classify it comes up at 300% magnification, not a real problem but a bit of a pain. All my other pages are at 100%

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to wassock's comment.

when the mark is very tiny and you click without dragging, it will make a very very small marker that is hard to manipulate. I presume that is what is happening. I will report to the Zooniverse development team, but not sure we can do anything about the marker size at this point. Chrome crashing shouldn't have happened though so maybe the development team can sort that.

~Meg

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator in response to mschwamb's comment.

Was happenning with blotches as wel, and they are click to poition then grab and drag. Will try again when I get up and see if its still a problem

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator

Seems to have stopped now - problem at my end most likely

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to wassock's comment.

Strange, but glad it went away. Thanks for letting me know. Do shout if it comes back.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted