Planet Four Talk

Where are you all????

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Loggng on the last 3 days, seem to be the only one on line, and no new "recents" posted. Is P4 dying??? Come on !!!. This is the best site, but us mine face workers need the odd metaphorical hug. Time for the saleried people to reinvigorate us unpayed volunteers!!

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to p.titchin's comment.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the passion and the post. I'm sorry if you feel a bit abandoned or that the science team isn't showing enough care here. I do check here almost every day, I might not always post. Responses will be delayed from me, as I'm bit distract with my move. I'm currently in the middle of moving from Taipei to Hawaii.

I have a blog post from Candy, the PI of Planet Four, that should could up on Monday. Thanks for your efforts and all of those who contribute to Planet Four, we really do value your time and we're working hard to turn your clicks into science results. The team just submitted an abstract to the Mars Polar Science Conference.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator

Nice blog post from Candy. Getting to our silly season so I'm not here as much as would like at the moment, still checking in those, and have been having a look at Megs asteroids now and again too. Here's too a good Summer, tough call with the job move Megο˜‰

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to mschwamb's comment.

Cheers Meg, good post from Candy. Iwas only hoping to gee-up my fellow P4 classifyers, as there appeared to have been a reduction in the people I saw on line. ~ πŸ˜‰ Pete

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j

Still here, don't worry, I'm in for the long haul. Working in education, I have a few more free days over the summer! πŸ˜‰

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Hi,

This might be a bit off topic, but thought this might be the right place to post. Michael from the Planet Four science team is currently on a plane, and he'll be visiting me in Taipei to spend a few days to work on all things Planet Four. Hopefully we'll have an update at the end of the week or week after on the blog about what we got up to.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to mschwamb's comment.

Looking foreward to your update. Thanks=Pete.

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Hiya,

You can see Michael hard at work here on implementing some new code into the Planet Four reduction pipeline from the hotel lobby in Taipei as my office is closed today due to the typhoon.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• pete-j by pete-j in response to mschwamb's comment.

Hi Meg,

'Enjoy' the move (don't know how else to word it!) i.e. I sincerely hope it goes OK. The next time I guess we'll all be writing "Aloha Meg!"

Cheers,
    PJ

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to pete-j's comment.

Thanks.
    ~Meg

Posted