Planet Four Talk

areas that appear like spots

• jlee916 by jlee916

what are the darker brown looking areas, and why are some areas appear like craters and are white

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to jlee916's comment.

If you're talking about this image. They might be small raised or depressed areas in the image.

~Meg

Posted

• FranzVS by FranzVS

I lost a picture I was watching very similar to this one. It showed like on this one sliced nervations. All of the nervations could be close to horizontal but at an angle around 30°.All of the nervations sliced by vertical (complementary angles) lines. Well, I zoomed many times the picture I exported to a graphic design program, CorelDraw. It was reaaly incredible!!!, each of the sliced elements,in the order of hundreds, two or three hundreds, which were most of them ARABIC CHARACTERS like throwed without order over the surface. Many Y's even with a rounded lower end. Of course I am sure it was just a coincidence, but the letters wer all so well defined and clearly a letter. Would it be posssible to still locate that picture to further analyze it? is very similar to this one. There is a very little, very little probability but if true, could be an extraordinary encounter. I would like to review that picture again.

Posted

• FranzVS by FranzVS

Knowing the location of the included picture, could it be possible to send me the pictures around this one or all ones with similar yrxtures?
    Thank you and good night,
    Franz

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator in response to FranzVS's comment.

Click the 'View HiIRSE image' link on the bottom right of the image on the left and it will take you to the website that has the full frame HiRISE image this smaller subimage comes from.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted