Planet Four Talk

this image shows snaky rivers which behave the same as meandering rivers on earth

• buzzybeeinstars by buzzybeeinstars

This image is a network of interacting rivers and tributaries that meander and branch just like rivers on earth whatever substance has been flowing in them The actual surface seems to be obscured by 2 materials covering it whether they are both on the ground or in the "air". The NE corner has a feature which resembles a frog where one side of a ridge appears to have frost or ice on one side and the pale blue substance on the other. Similar to seeing a mountain ridge fro the air where one side isin sun and the other in shadow. I forgot to check the rest of the image before I went into discuss to see whether this tendency was repeated throughout the image seeming to come from the same direction. Sorry. I have marked some blotches where the pale blue hangs in a concentrated and seeming different density over the area. I cant spot a reason for the concentrated areas. Some of the lines of stars in the eastern section show the pale blue in "viens" again which are riverlike but seem to flow with a different substance that most of the river like ridges. There is another one of these in the central portion of the southern sector just a bit above the lower boundary of the image frame.

Posted