Planet Four Talk

I can see 3 different materials/ and some differing behaviour or tendencies

• buzzybeeinstars by buzzybeeinstars

I have marked 2 lines of interesting feature stars to draw your eye to a couple of ridges that extend in long straight lines which differ fron the rest of the ridges which appear in a spidery network. I have also marked a spider netsork of ridges near the center where there is a concentration of the red dust. looks like either an eruption on the "mountain top or some other reason for the heavier concentration. The underlying surface seems to be mostly a pale green material with a lot of 'frost' covering and ther the heavy but fine particled dust or sand which is red in localized concentrations.A few of the places are marked with individual stars because the white looks more gaseous than crystalized-- in other words, more like wispy cloud in the atmosphere rather than frost or ice on the ground. I don,t know if all of the images I have marked have come through to you or not but in several of the images I have noticed and tried to mark these wispy cloud-like features which sometimes appear instead of the frost and sometimes along with the frost.

Posted