Planet Four Talk

SATURATION - Morbid Martian Plumes

• Jonathan._E._Williams by Jonathan._E._Williams

This is wild.. Not sure if My viewing perception serves me well because sometime it looks like lots of wells spraying a thick substance in unison & sometimes it looks like a big thick piece of shiny jet that has splintered & broken. My sensible guess would be the first option so we'll see but I have to say - staring at these pics hour after hour can get a little trippy don't you think?

Posted

• chrisbayes by chrisbayes

ikwym 😃 i think they are mushrooms 😄 why is the dust always black???? when you can see the surrounding area is yellow or red etc. where does all this black stuff come from???? nearly all of them are black. except for the few beautiful ones that have white or pale green or pale blue that are supposed to be re-frozen ice or frost. if it was really CO2 or H2O then it should be white? but they are always black. they must be mushroom spores or tiny martian bananas 😄

Posted

• Portyankina by Portyankina scientist in response to Jonathan. E. Williams's comment.

We've tried to explain what you see on this image in here http://planetfour.org/#/about/faq under third question.

Anya

Posted

• chrisbayes by chrisbayes

hi Anya, it was late and as Jonathan said "staring at these pics hour after hour can get a little trippy don't you think" 😃 i was just having a larf with the bananas.

Posted