Planet Four Talk

How should we tag items

• LunaC by LunaC

Hi. I am new to this project and have marked all the dark sections here as fans (all in a bottom right to top left direction). Should we just classify with the drawing tools or should we # each image e.g. #multiple #fans?
    I am also wondering how small we should go on classifying - I marked all including the tiny one in the bottom right corner.
    Would the light grey areas at top right and bottom 1/3rd left edge be classified as a blotches or should they be ignored?
    Cheers

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin

Definately ' fans' LunaC. If you are putting in a comment as opposed to starting a discussion , you can tag as you wish. 'Multiple fans' would be ok, or just 'fans'. The image and comment will then appear in the "recent" collection. (tab on the top bar). You may want to look at the HiRISE image from which the clip has been taken. (click on the link at the bottom right of the image ) It will let you see the 'broader picture, and the surrounding terrain. Personally I wouldn't mark those lighter frosty patches in this case. Don't worry though as the images are all marked by numerous folks . Hope this is of help. ~pete.

Posted