Planet Four Talk

missing shot i thought i had saved to favourites?

• webbly by webbly

Hi to all!!

I saw a shot of the great Mars when classifying and could see what certainly appeared to me as a man made object. it appeared to be the dark shape of possibly a sattalite? the object is in the bottom left corner of the image, and you can clearly see two legs protruding from the angular shape (the legs have disc like footings on them.

So my problem is, that i thought i had saved the image to my favourites, but can not find it anywhere? im hoping someone can tell me if there is a way of seeing this shot again? im guessing only if someone else has seen it and has saved it?

Well please help if possible! all i have is a drawing of it from memory!!

Many thank yous!

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

You should be able to find it in your recent images. So on the main page click on Profile and you should see all the images you've classified (the more button will show additional images). You should be able to find the image there and favorite it. There's a white heart in the upper right corner. If you click it and it goes grey, then the image has been favorited and show up in your favorites both in your Profile and on Talk.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• p.titchin by p.titchin in response to webbly's comment.

Sounds interesting Webbley, if you find it, post the image number( APF etc) on your thread here, then we can all look at it. ~Pete

Posted

• Kitharode by Kitharode moderator

This might be related to those 'aliens' we met some months ago. They would be in an image that was being marked, but not visible if the image was revisited. I seem to remember they were like a triangle on a square with legs. They turned out to be a marking tool glitch and we haven't seen them since.

It would be good if you can find the image again. If the 'alien' has gone, probably that glitch. If it hasn't gone, then well worth looking at. Good Hunting. 😉

Posted