Planet Four Talk

Can there be a less virtual more " real time" feel of my contributions?

• Neha_pk by Neha_pk

I want to contribute /volunteer in a bigger way to space science .I have a part time job so relatively free with time..would love to have such an opportunity...somehow cant connect with the team whose contributing as citizen scientists...

Posted

• Neha_pk by Neha_pk

How do i contribute in a bigger better way...at max i do is classify fans and spiders on mars...but feel less connected with the rest of the team...

Posted

• JellyMonster by JellyMonster

Hi Neha, there are plenty of discussions on the go. You are welcome to join in on any of those or create one of your own. It is also worth looking at the blog site... http://blog.planetfour.org/ Does this answer your question?

Posted

• mschwamb by mschwamb scientist, translator

Welcome! Thanks for being a part of Planet Four. You can connect with other volunteers by making side discussions like you have but also we have a discussion board section (this thread automatically gets added to the Help Objects Subboard under the Help Discussions). Also we have a blog where you'll get updates from the science team.

Cheers,

~Meg

Posted

• wassock by wassock moderator

Best advice is to just get stuck in and ask questions about things you don't understand or suggest what you think is going on in one of the images. Key thing to remember is that none knows all of what's going on and a lot of the theory of what is happening is just that, theory. So don't be afraid to ask a stupid question, those are often the ones which make those who think they know have another look at something.

Posted

• JellyMonster by JellyMonster in response to wassock's comment.

So don't be afraid to ask a stupid question

I'm worried about giving stupid answers 😃

Posted

• Neha_pk by Neha_pk

THANKS !! 😃

Posted